- All goods must be paid for in full before shipping. Return postage costs are not refunded unless the item is faulty or sent in error.
- All UK customers will be charged VAT on their purchases except registered charities if they are VAT exempt and can provide their VAT Exemption certificate.
- VAT is chargeable to EU customers unless they can provide us their EU VAT registered number. VAT is not applicable to the purchases made outside the EU.
- If you are not happy with your purchase then as a manufacturer, we offer a non-quibble 14-day money back guarantee. You can purchase our instruments with confidence that they will not let you down.
- If you have received a faulty item you have the full right to claim you money back OR a replacement within 14 days, and that can be sent out to you via urgent courier service.
- All products covered under Guarantees will be replaced in the event of breakage that might have occurred due to Faulty/Errors Workmanship OR Any Other Mechanical OR Operational Reasons.
- We at Instrumentation Concept Ltd are not liable for any loss, damage, or Injury if the instruments are not used appropriately OR not assessed thoroughly before use. We recommend our customers examine the products in detail and inform us within 14 days of their delivery date if they find any product-related issues.
Other Product Related Information (Material Specifications, Guarantee & Warranty, Pricing Structure)